quarta-feira, 5 de maio de 2010

I confess...

I confess I'm copying this idea from my partner's blog.
I confess I don't even know what to confess.
I confess I have a lot of things I'd like to say but I don't know how.
I confess I don't understand people anymore.
I confess I don't try to understand people anymore.
I confess I find intelligence soothing.
I confess sometimes I rely on logic.
I confess sometimes love is the only thing that can save my day.
I confess sometimes it's all too much.
I confess I can't walk away.
I confess I love to help people even if it means hurting myself in the process.
I confess I'm paying a price for helping someone that I don't care to pay.
I confess I wish I could hit some people.
I confess once you say something hurtful, you can't take it back and I won't forget.
I confess I'm writing this because I needed to say all these non-sense stuff somewhere.
I confess I should write my post about my soccer team and our incredible night yesterday.
I confess I just needed to confess.

I confess...

Um comentário:

  1. I confess that I should be paying attention on the class right now.
    I confess I am going to watch the game tonight.
    I confess that I miss my partner. A lot.

    ResponderExcluir