domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

I believe...

I believe I'm just adapting "I confess" idea but it is a new idea nonetheless.
I believe I should be writing my article right now but who fucking cares?
I believe in my soccer team.
I believe you don't know I have more than one soccer team.
I believe promises are meant to be kept.
I believe all crappy days can be turned into a beautiful day with only one moment. Only one sentence.
I believe "there is someone for everyone. Someone you are meant to spend the rest of your life with."
I believe in you only if you give me reasons to.
I believe I'm not the same kid from your memory. Now I can fend for myself.
I believe you know the last sentence is from a Paramore song.
I believe Bones season finale is gonna make me cry like a baby.
I believe if I don't watch it SOON I'll eat all my fingers.
I believe 24 series finale will break my heart into little pieces.
I believe I shouldn't be so hopeless addicted to tv series.
I believe a true friendship can grow even if you're miles apart.
I believe I have a partner.
I believe I have a best friend.
I believe I have my someone.

I believe... I should just shut up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário