quarta-feira, 21 de julho de 2010

Imagination rules the world.

- Do you remember the first time we talked about our feelings?

She watched him as he nodded, a tiny and shy smile on his lips.

- I remember the way you looked at me. And when you said: "I'm afraid of this not working." there I knew somehow you were already afraid of losing me. Us. I could see in your eyes we were meant to me. I knew it. Right from the beginning.

- I'm your guy.
_

Yes, I need Bones.

Yes, this absence of series is driving me crazy and making me nostalgic and... crazy. Yeah. See?

Help?

No?

Right. Lol.

Bye.

*grabs pop corn, chooses an old episode to watch, turns this thing off*

Um comentário:

  1. Eu acho que conheço essa historia, huh?
    Se no começo havia algum meeedo... tenho certeza que valeu todas as apostas que vcs 2 fizeram.
    E eu aposto tuudo, all in, que verei vocês juntos no casamento.
    Já te disse o quanto eu admiro vcs dois, e como eu os acho perfeitos, se completam, como são perfeitos juntos.
    Amo muito vocês dois.
    Beeeijo, duuuude

    ResponderExcluir